Rural Housing Loans
USDA Loans (also known as Rural Housing Loan)
USDA loan program, also known as Rural Housing loan, is a type of government-insured home loan that allows the borrower to purchase a new home with no down payment. USDA loans are generally fixed rate loans.
- O% down payment
- Property must be in a qualifying area
- Income limits may apply based on household size
- Additional underwriting requirements will vary by borrower situation
- USDA loans do not require a down payment
- Homebuyers may finance a home for 100% of the purchase price
Contact Traditional Mortgage today by calling us at (610)351-0428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your area qualifies as a designated rural area under the USDA program and if you can secure a USDA loan today.